• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cafe Waldorf logo with macaw, Reading, PA

danno

I am looking for the old logo from around 20 years ago. An image would be good. I have been tasked with recreating logos for a throwback race car. Any help would be appreciated.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A friend went to school with owns this place.
Is this what you want ??

ehzmwxjx4lf3siflucwz

danno

Thank you Gino. I have attached a picture of what I'm searching. I might just wing it.

Attachments

• dailey62202.jpg
    dailey62202.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 145

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not 100% sure, but I think that one belongs to another 'cafe waldorf'. Nothing in the reading one like that. You do realize, there are many waldorf cafes ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If Dyke would see that, he'd crush you. He's a very mild mannered person, but in his day, he was feared terribly. It's where we all grew up.

Why would you purposely misrepresent this guy ?? Do you think he can't find out ??

JBurton

Signtologist
Why would you purposely misrepresent this guy ?? Do you think he can't find out ??
Wait a second, finding plenty of old photos of this vehicle, it does say reading, pa under it...

5/11/2006 Photo by Krissy Krummenacker 200601003 Midget race car drivers Anthony Joseph "AJ" Ernesto, 31, left, and Carey S. Becker, 42, both of Muhlenberg, stand with their cars Thursday, May 12, 2006, in Muhlenberg.​

5-11-2006-photo-by-krissy-krummenacker-200601003-midget-race-car-drivers-anthony-joseph-aj.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What's really funny is, when this took place, it was real close to our shop. But better yet, the other car has becker painting on it and that's Dyke's cousin, I think. The driver in the foreground is I believe another brother. Maybe because of the small space allowance somebody back then gave him a different option.

JBurton

Signtologist
What's really funny is, when this took place, it was real close to our shop. But better yet, the other car has becker painting on it and that's Dyke's cousin, I think. The driver in the foreground is I believe another brother. Maybe because of the small space allowance somebody back then gave him a different option.
Shoulda just hollered at the vector dr for this, the bird is far simpler in the original.