• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can I cut with Type 1 crop marks?!?

thewoodage

So I just printed 30 - 18" x 24" signs - and now I realized I used Mimaki Type 1 crop marks :Oops: instead of type 2 which is what I always use, and now my cutter won't find them

-anybody know any settings I can change to get the cutter to cut them? Thanks in advance

GK

tell us what kind of cutter you have first. If its any of the CG series, yes you can cut both but you need to go through the setup controls on your plotter and set it for the appropriate crop mark type.

GK

or just go to Function > Setup > Mark Detect and scroll through till you find the right cut marks.

thewoodage

thank you to everyone - George I went with the easy way you suggested - I feel like an idiot not knowing my machine but the first step is admitting that, right? Thanks again:thankyou:

GK

thank you to everyone - George I went with the easy way you suggested - I feel like an idiot not knowing my machine but the first step is admitting that, right? Thanks again:thankyou:

hey, at one point...none of us knew our machines. Give it time, play around a little. Theres prolly tons in that machine I dont know still but I never use those features so right now -- its not important :Big Laugh good luck cuttin.