• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can we talk about my logos?

ARMSRAISED

These are all mine and created by me. None of them are new (10 -15 years old) but I'm curious to hear some new input.

Business card designs removed to show only the logos in question, sorry for the confusion. And I did find the a copy of the previously updated Prop Factory logo. I should have put more thought into this prior to selecting the images to upload. These are the logos I'd like comments on and give it to me strait, unlubed or however you feel like dishing it.

Is that better?:smile:

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 193
  • NESC.jpg
    NESC.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 95
  • armsraised.jpg
    armsraised.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 100
  • propfactory.jpg
    propfactory.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Pat Whatley

"THE PROP FACTORY"
The stars shooting out of the stack aren't following the path they'd take if they'd actually come out of the stack. They come off at a weird angle instead of straight up the arcing over. It's petty I know but you're the one who asked.

SignManiac

I'd recommend reading Dans books on logo design for starters and learning some basic fundamentals to begin with. Yours need a lot of tweaking to improve them. They all have potential.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Do you want it right between the eyes, or do you want me to beat around the bush?

ARMSRAISED

Yeah, that always bugged me, it was originally like that to fit in a 14" screen to go on my shirts, I've since fixed it, made new shirts and somehow lost my new files for it, so only my shirts have the improved thingies. Good eye, of course I asked, I don't want y'all to say "oh yeah those are nice" I get enough of that from people who don't know any better. I'm assuming you guys have a better eye for such things and I want some real constructive criticism, and not on my spelling!

"THE PROP FACTORY"
The stars shooting out of the stack aren't following the path they'd take if they'd actually come out of the stack. They come off at a weird angle instead of straight up the arcing over. It's petty I know but you're the one who asked.

iSign

yeah waste my time, that's what I'm here for. Your're not the friendliest bunch on this forum are you?

actually we are all quite good friends... me, pat, pro, maniac & rick.. probably all of them show up in my "friends" list ...bet they are on each others lists too..

oh wait... I get it.. by "friendly" you must mean telling you your stuff is awesome?

...well one thing for sure, you have probably just cut way down on the amount of time wasting you were so worried about, with regard to the design critique sessions that make this the valuable place it has become...

CheapVehicleWrap

Your're not the friendliest bunch on this forum are you?

Don't mind us/them/me/you. Just last week we were spanking a lady with o-rings and got her to wear mans pants after a night of torture nows she's smoking things with a torch. You've been here a while and the logos aren't your latest work. Struggle through the pain and I'm sure you'll get the constructive feedback you desire.

SignManiac

One tool I find valuable in a sign shop is a digital micrometer. It takes accurate measurements of various materials and substrates. It also is excellent for determining the density of ones epidermal layer. In most cases, the thicker it is, the greater ones likelihood of standing the test of time in a public forum of professionals with differing opinions...

iSign

you win... everything that doesn't appear perfect was already fixed before we noticed it... and is actually perfect now.

game over.

next?

ARMSRAISED

Why am I giving you that impression? I ask for critque and get

"ohhhh this ought to be good!"

"So, do you want critique or do you just want a pat on the back?"

I'm sorry you all have taken me the wrong way.

I don't want to hear my stuff is awesome?

Thick Skin? You've all lost me....

actually we are all quite good friends... me, pat, pro, maniac & rick.. probably all of them show up in my "friends" list ...bet they are on each others lists too..

oh wait... I get it.. by "friendly" you must mean telling you your stuff is awesome?

...well one thing for sure, you have probably just cut way down on the amount of time wasting you were so worried about, with regard to the design critique sessions that make this the valuable place it has become...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
you win... everything that doesn't appear perfect was already fixed before we noticed it... and is actually perfect now.

game over.

next?

You guys crack me up.
I'm thinking the responses we have seen lately can be blamed on the residual effects of that "Super Moon" rise we had a few days ago.

wayne k
guam usa