• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CET, Gerber, Roland Flatbed Question

bjt140

hmmm.... tricky. bang for the buck winner right now is the $16,500 dual dx5 R180

[video=youtube;P5bwNy7ok04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5bwNy7ok04[/video]

You wouldn't happen to know how to get support in the US for this machine would you? I received one this year and we cannot get it to connect to the computer correctly.

I would love to find a company that supports this in the US.

thanks,
Bryce

Did you purchase the machine from Meitu?

davecich

Id take a 4X8 CET flatbed. Having installed about 6 now and few issues about them, they look good and the speed is in the $$$/more heads faster speed if you need it. Have a client using it everyday in NYC with white, Put it in there 3 years ago, had 1 service call for something stupid. Also had a problem client that had to fix his power. Cant run CET under 225 Volts.

May I ask what company you work for?

ExecuPrintGS

execuprint, you do not need to change your filters that often, nor run at the speeds you are suggesting. I don't know which dealer you bought from, or if you bought before or after I left. I can probably give you a 100% refund toward a Vanguard true 4x8 flatbed.

Call me when you have a moment please.

Dave Cich
404-915-7524

We bought the machine just about a year and a half ago and that is the speed and filter changing that both CET and Advantage sign have suggested.

If your serious about that offer you can call and discuss it with the owner, ill PM you his info.

Brian27

However I've seen some people complain about vertical banding with no way of fixing it, however I've seen other people say that they have never had any
banding issues with it.

I'm the one who brought that to everyone's attention and I'm sure you've read my post on it. I would love to hear from these people who claim to never had had problems with it because of all the people I've talked to who own a LEJ640 all have issues. This includes Roland which is why they didn't replace mine. Their demo produces the exact same results mine did. I would urge extreme caution if you are serious about that printer because the banding was just one of the many many problems we had with it.

We replaced ours with an Oce 365 and it has been an absolute dream to use. It was a quite a bit more than the 640 but it's worth it in my opinion.