• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Changing Font Preferences in Coreldraw

LUV DEM TIGERS

We do a lot of monogramming and some of the special characters require lower case letters in order to form the left side of the monogram, but as a default the first letter always changes to Uppercase. I have to manually go in and change it to lowercase. Is there any way to change the preferences where Coreldraw doesn't automatically change the first letter to upper case?

WildWestDesigns

We do a lot of monogramming and some of the special characters require lower case letters in order to form the left side of the monogram, but as a default the first letter always changes to Uppercase. I have to manually go in and change it to lowercase. Is there any way to change the preferences where Coreldraw doesn't automatically change the first letter to upper case?

I'm a little confused here.

Typically within embroidery (and this may change depending on production method, I don't know), monogramming is done with upper case letters. Now the left and right are typically smaller then the middle letter (not middle initial, traditionally the middle letter is actually the last initial, within embroidery anyway), but they are still upper case not lower case.

J Hill Designs

I cant think of the name right now, but I know of at least one font where the lower case are curved from the left to create the left side of a circle monogram