• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chevy CRUZE font

wes70

Thanks Fred.

Local dealership wants "Cruze" applied to the sides of the car along with a slogan and other text using the correct "Cruze" font. If it was just the name I would just trace it.

Zambookajoe

I deal alot with a dealer here in Ontario and the general managers usually has access to a GM website and they have everything on there the name of that website is GM ASSET CENTRAL, I mean it has every logo, ad,vector,vehicle templates, whatever we need to print there stuff, too bad it took them 8 years before they give me access to it.

just ask them to browse along with someone in the dealership and ask them to email you that logo, I know its a new vehicle but usually they are pretty up to date

wes70

Thanks guys!

Zambookajoe, I asked them in the past about getting variuos logos direct from GM... they looked at me as if I had 2 heads! Either they didn't know how or didn't want to bother.

Tikiboyz, that font is very, very close... I would consider purchasing it if I had more than one use for it.

I ended up tracing "CRUZE" and used a different font for the other text... they didn't mind after all!