• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cjv30-160 print head replace

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Doing it yourself Pros: Saves Money, You learn a little bit about how your machine works which helps for future fixes.

Doing it yourself Cons: It will take longer for you to do it than a tech, if you mess up you are responsible for the cost of more repairs

At Solventinkjet.com we will sell you the head and help you if you get stuck during the installation process. You can also call and speak with out techs before your buy or install to make sure you are comfortable with the process. We also provide the installation manual.

As long as you unplug the machine and let it electronically discharge before working on the machine, avoid getting ink on the electrical parts and plug cables and dampers perfectly straight in, you will not do any damage to your machine.

Tar35

How fast can you get it here? I'm in NC

Doing it yourself Pros: Saves Money, You learn a little bit about how your machine works which helps for future fixes.

Doing it yourself Cons: It will take longer for you to do it than a tech, if you mess up you are responsible for the cost of more repairs

At Solventinkjet.com we will sell you the head and help you if you get stuck during the installation process. You can also call and speak with out techs before your buy or install to make sure you are comfortable with the process. We also provide the installation manual.

As long as you unplug the machine and let it electronically discharge before working on the machine, avoid getting ink on the electrical parts and plug cables and dampers perfectly straight in, you will not do any damage to your machine.