• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30 Black Channel fuc** up

SLShop

Black Nozzle Check is just bad already tried Cleaning over night and putting cleaning fluid trough the head with an syringe without improvement
Anyone have any ideas before I order a new head?

Attachments

• 6e6b65f2-9263-4d25-ac27-e9b825583b9b.jpg
    6e6b65f2-9263-4d25-ac27-e9b825583b9b.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 233
  • fb595ecc-d976-4b5c-8d92-2b9d217a0880.jpg
    fb595ecc-d976-4b5c-8d92-2b9d217a0880.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 122

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Unfortunately, if head soaks and cleanings didn't recover anything, that head is probably done for. The actual nozzles are probably deformed.

The LoneStar

Ya I think you have done all you can.
When you did the syringe flush. Did you watch how it came out the head ?
How old is the head ?

SLShop

Head was new last year Spray actually looked good only on the last few cm it felt a little to the left and right

Chipsahoy

Black Nozzle Check is just bad already tried Cleaning over night and putting cleaning fluid trough the head with an syringe without improvement
Anyone have any ideas before I order a new head?
Why do you have to use language like that in the thread title?

SLShop

Im sorry for this I only have problems with that printer cost me more than I earn I bought a New printhead never had crashed with the head

Smoke_Jaguar

CJV30 uses a DX5 head, when it was replaced, was there a firing rank code or similar programming sequence to set for the new head? Looks like you're just getting bad deflection and the rank code helps bias voltages to fire the heads to compensate. At least, that's my experience with heads in Epson machines. I imagine it's the same, seeing as it is an Epson head.