• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clipart for customer viewing

cartoad

Wondering how many shops have their clip art collections available for customers to look thru at their front counter. We have a small portion of the clip art up front, but most is at the design computer.
If you do have it out, is it readily available, or do you bring it out only for some projects?

Techman

never, once they get their hands on it its over.
They look thru it all day long and then ask for copies of their favorites.

I do not use clipart any more any way.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
When we had our retail store, we always left them out. Customers love to browse them and they regularly served us well as idea starters, for extra orders, upsell items and deal closers. The day we released our Plotter Art™ Print-N-Cut collection, a customer, waiting for something, browsed it and placed an order out of it that exceeded the retail price of the collection. The main thing you need to watch is customers or, in particular, their kids, walking off with them.