• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CLN 2010 Notcher and CLN manual bender

Brightbox

Hi guys,

New to the site and happy to be here. We purchased a CLN 2010 and CLN manual bender to begin moving into the wholesale channel letter business. We plan to add the CLN Auto Bender as we can increase business.

Anyway as we are running the 2010 and making channel letters, i have some questions maybe some guys with experience in this field can help with. Were having a tough time getting the returns to fit really tight to the back on difficult letters. Simple letters are no problem just the more difficult letters.

I guess i thought there would be more bending instructions with the 2010 but basically is seems it just tells us when to bend an angle and for the radius its kindoff just an eyeball thing. Is there any tips to help when bending a radius with this machine?

Thanks