• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coldesi DTF

mfatty500

I see people complaining about Coldesi's DTF set-ups. I have a Spangle machine from them and the service has been great. We got off to a rocky start with the machine and them, but like I said, for me the support has been good. I don't know enough about the DTF systems to chime in that part.

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
Anyone have a Coldesi DTF system? Looking at this to buy. Suggestions?
It seems like they sell a ton of them so I’d think they’d have a pretty decent machine.

We have zero support options in our area so we went with a mimaki. $$$$ but crazily low maintenance and dependable

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I will say that I'm not a fan of ColDesi as a business as much as I wanted to be since they're close. If you want more details feel free to give me a ring at some point this weekend, but I prefer to spend my money with just about anyone else.

How many hours of printing are you doing a day and have you looked into the STS System? We were one of the first in the market with DTF and we manufacture everything in house and offer turnkey support. I'd love a chance to discuss further

Hey Craig, Just left you a VM. Feel free to call/text me at anytime. 561-445-6694. I look forward to learning more about your business and what you are currently doing.