• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color lines before and after, Mimaki JV300-160

abelnino

I have this lines all along the printing on both sides of the artwork, do you know how to turn off? Please help

image.jpg

Smoke_Jaguar

What RIP are you using? If it's Rasterlink 6/7, I think there's a setting in the Quality (Q icon) section for this.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Yup, just un-check this box, and they go bye-bye.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 91

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
That looks like the nozzles are firing when they shouldn't to me. Have you done any work on the printer recently? Does it happen in the same position every time or does it move around?

abelnino

What RIP are you using? If it's Rasterlink 6/7, I think there's a setting in the Quality (Q icon) section for this.
Hi, no. Those are not the color pattern print. I had already tried that. I think is something in the machine configuration
That looks like the nozzles are firing when they shouldn't to me. Have you done any work on the printer recently? Does it happen in the same position every time or does it move around?
Yes, one of the print heads died and I am printing with only one. It moves to the start and the end of the artwork