• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Commercial Window Front - Perf

mnapuran

Looking for experience and opinions here. Have a customer who wants us to do quite a bit of window perf on outdoor windows for a long term application (longer the better, 3+ years ideally). Need mostly 36" rolls, and probably one roll at least 40" or wider.

What material do you recommend, and do you recommend laminating? If so... materials. Thanks :)

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Looking for experience and opinions here. Have a customer who wants us to do quite a bit of window perf on outdoor windows for a long term application (longer the better, 3+ years ideally). Need mostly 36" rolls, and probably one roll at least 40" or wider.

What material do you recommend, and do you recommend laminating? If so... materials. Thanks :)

For the longest durability then you should use the 3M Cast Perf (8171) I deal a lot of my perf but it is for 1-3 year applications. For what you need you should be using a CAST PERF.