• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Compress UV-1200 / UV-600 flatbed owners

wedgeman

Looking for anybody else who had the misfortune of getting suckered into one of these steaming piles of...

We've had a complete nightmare for months on end, and the sole US dealer (Coldesi out of FL) has been...not exactly helpful.

It seems that Compress (the 'mfr', or better described as the group of people who cobbled this thing together and painted a label on it) has finally decided to hang it up, and have ceased operations.

Apparently Coldesi is now the only source of customer support.

I found out that there IS a service manual (after asking the 'tech support' guy at Coldesi for 7 months), that yes, there is one. I finally found one, but it's a copy, and is such low resolution as to be mostly illegible....

Anybody else have a copy I can see?

psljuan

Looking for anybody else who had the misfortune of getting suckered into one of these steaming piles of...

We've had a complete nightmare for months on end, and the sole US dealer (Coldesi out of FL) has been...not exactly helpful.

It seems that Compress (the 'mfr', or better described as the group of people who cobbled this thing together and painted a label on it) has finally decided to hang it up, and have ceased operations.

Apparently Coldesi is now the only source of customer support.

I found out that there IS a service manual (after asking the 'tech support' guy at Coldesi for 7 months), that yes, there is one. I finally found one, but it's a copy, and is such low resolution as to be mostly illegible....

Anybody else have a copy I can see?
I have a copy, do you still need one?

psljuan

Yes, send me your email address so that I can send you a Gmail link, the files are so big I couldn't attach them all here

Attachments

• 08262023162038.pdf
    559.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 08262023162114.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 64
  • 08262023162300.pdf
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 76

psljuan

I just emailed it over to you, let me know if for any reason you dont receive it. Are you having any problems with your machine now? I have 3 of them, and seem to always be fixing something

caz693

I just emailed it over to you, let me know if for any reason you dont receive it. Are you having any problems with your machine now? I have 3 of them, and seem to always be fixing something
HI, no not received anything yet. At the moment i have an E 082 error Pump phase on the 1200s and the 600s regularly does not return to dock and errors out. We only have one company in the UK that can maintain both machines and a you can imagine it's an expensive call out :doh:

psljuan

I just resent it, I had typed in your email incorrectly. In my experience I have found that the EO82 error is the wiper blade being engaged, you usually have to turn the gear on the capping station to get it to go back, sometimes you have to go back and forth on that gear in order to get it to go all the way back, and then start over, if the problem persists you may need a new capping station, but I would try that first.

On the other machine where the carriage doesn't park I am assuming you get a 72 error? If so you need to make sure that nothing is slowing it down, make sure the rails are really clean (wiped down with alcohol) and that the encoder strip is clean as well. Where does it stop? Does it stop as it is trying to park at the capping station? Or does is stop somewhere in the middle of the carriage?

caz693

I just resent it, I had typed in your email incorrectly. In my experience I have found that the EO82 error is the wiper blade being engaged, you usually have to turn the gear on the capping station to get it to go back, sometimes you have to go back and forth on that gear in order to get it to go all the way back, and then start over, if the problem persists you may need a new capping station, but I would try that first.

On the other machine where the carriage doesn't park I am assuming you get a 72 error? If so you need to make sure that nothing is slowing it down, make sure the rails are really clean (wiped down with alcohol) and that the encoder strip is clean as well. Where does it stop? Does it stop as it is trying to park at the capping station? Or does is stop somewhere in the middle of the carriage?
Thank you, I've received them :)
Thought it might have something to do with the wiper blade, however the gear wheel seems to be jammed.
I cleaned the other one down the other day and seems to behaving its self and returning to dock.

Have you ever printed thin lines such as the attached file on the compress machines ?

Attachments

• Window print.pdf
    5.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited: