• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corelx3 to x5 cutfile Versaworks

CentralSigns

I just set up CorelX5 have been using X3 for years. In x3 Versaworks works fine, when I try to get it working in x5 doesn't. I followed the directions in the roland quick start guide till my fingers got sore from punching the same cutfile color over and over again. I tried migrating the color files from X3 into x5 not working. I think I need help cause It seams like Corel is saving a different recipe, I'm trying 0-100-0-0- and it assigns1-100-0-0 I am obviously missing something.

signage

Corel X5 is using a completely different Color Management! Corel X5 has Roland color Palettes try one of them! You may need to look into color management in X5. Hope this helps you.

Cyw

Corel X5 comes with its own VW color palette as well as a Roland palette
Don't try and set it up like you used to with older versions

Browse thru the Palettes, the 4 color VW palette is there.....already has the Cutcontour color set up

HTH

CentralSigns

Thanks guys I'll check that out. Sorry not getting back sooner we have a internet black out from 5-11 pm daily. I think its a google data farm here, hogging bandwith

Last edited:

Roto

Thanks guys I'll check that out. Sorry not getting back sooner we have a internet black out from 5-11 pm daily. I think its a google data farm here, hogging bandwith

Go Here. See attached.

Roto

Attachments

• VW.png
    VW.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 94