• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Could someone hot laminate few pieces for me?

Quark

Merchant Member
Hi guys. I'm running a little test project and need to hot laminate couple pieces of 12x18 magnetic signs with any cheap gloss hot laminate. I would ship them to you with the return UPS label. And of course pay for the service. If anyone have time to help please PM. Thank you.

reQ

Why not have your own overlam in stock and use big squeegee to laminate it. At least that size of work? To send that kind of staff to laminate is pointless in my opinion. Did you try any local shops in the first place?

Quark

Merchant Member
i'm looking for HOT lamination. Asking here is easier than driving around shops.

dypinc

You need to clarify what you mean by hot.

Thermal Film?

Heat Transfer?

UV Curable?

They all involve heat one way or another.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
i'm looking for HOT lamination. Asking here is easier than driving around shops.

If easy is what you're looking to achieve........ call your local shops and ask them. Explain what you're doing and they'll work with you, unless you've burned some bridges. That's easier than driving around ....... or all the extra costs of doing it your way on here.

Quark

Merchant Member
If easy is what you're looking to achieve........ call your local shops and ask them. Explain what you're doing and they'll work with you, unless you've burned some bridges. That's easier than driving around ....... or all the extra costs of doing it your way on here.

i did not ask for an advice or your take on thats easier for me or not. All i need is if someone willing to help me get it done. if you're not - keep your comments and move along..... to....... posting......

Gino

Premium Subscriber
i did not ask for an advice or your take on thats easier for me or not. All i need is if someone willing to help me get it done. if you're not - keep your comments and move along..... to....... posting......

:ROFLMAO:..... you're quite welcome.

:Oops: I didn't think I was giving advise as much as trying to help you save money and get it done faster and easier. Guess you have it all figured out and just come here for sh!ts and giggles. Have a great weekend !!

afarraway

Hi guys. I'm running a little test project and need to hot laminate couple pieces of 12x18 magnetic signs with any cheap gloss hot laminate. I would ship them to you with the return UPS label. And of course pay for the service. If anyone have time to help please PM. Thank you.
Did you find anyone to do this yet? Its been awhile since posting but you never know.