• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Creating BBQ Logo

ABPGraphics

I need to create a logo for a customer that is buying a Existing BBQ Trailer the trailer is red.....I have come up with some simple ideas but none that I'm thrilled with....I wanted to reflect the area we live in somehow.'

he wants it short & sweet so it will be easily recognized and even more easy to brand for multiple locations

I live in utah Very close to the Dinosaur National Monument - Dino's are big here..... My shop is right behind the dinosaur museum...the oilfield industry is big as well.

Any ideas would be GREAT!:thankyou:

Attachments

• bbq.jpg
    bbq.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 174
  • bbq 3.jpg
    bbq 3.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 148

ABPGraphics

I dont want someone to design a logo for me.......just wondering if their are any websites with ideas....I work with clipart.com.....just not seeing anything exciting
to inspire

jiarby

I have many years of competitive BBQ behind me, and I know Patrick Carlson, of BBQ Logos.com... he does great work. He is the John Deaton of BBQ logos/illustration. Hundreds of KCBS, MIM, FBA, IBCA, CBBQA teams have used him to develop their BBQ Team logos.
I am (as we speak) working on a label for a customer's BBQ sauce.

Patrick did the "Hombre" illustration.

Attachments

• hombresauce.jpg
    hombresauce.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 150

GP

200 Bucks?

I would call it done - just give your customer that website - you would be doing him/her a great service.

GP

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I was bored and wanted to play...
One idea is just the pig, the other a dyno size pig. Not a big fan of clip art, and most clipart will not allow for logo use anyways, these were done from an old clip art book from the 40's...

Attachments

• bbqd-101.jpg
    bbqd-101.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 164
  • bbqd-101-dynoink.jpg
    bbqd-101-dynoink.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 156

jiarby

<channeling kgb> obscure movie refernce.... but if you play poker you know it in a second!
"pay dat mahn heez monay"