• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Spot Colors in Corel

LUV DEM TIGERS

Okay, I had Conde send me what they called a "goe color chart". When I opened it in Corel on my laptop the colors are listed under the "Palettes", then "User's Palletes", then "Custom Spot colors". I took those color charts and sublimated them on sheets of metal so I can have my customers choose from that when they design phone cases, etc. When I create my designs I use those colors in my designs. Everything looks great and then I save it to a memory stick and take it to my desktop that is hooked up to my Sublimation Printer. That computer also has those same "Custom Spot Colors". The problem is, when I open the design it randomly changes all those Custom Spot Colors to other Custom Spot Colors. It doesn't do that with PMS Colors. How can I prevent this? Use laymens terms as I am not a Corel Expert. Thanks in advance.