• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customers wants me to install this.....

visual800

On tractor trailer. The product is from truckads.com. Its a velcro and clip system. He wanted a price on the install and I said I need to investigate this more. Its only gonna be one side. I think I can pull this off he has already ordered the kit. I had no idea velcro was this aggresive.

anyone out there installed this stuff. It doesnt look hard but you know how that goes

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Its nothing like the Velcro you are thinking of. Its a hard plastic type - 3M Dual Lock. Very strong stuff - the half on the trailer gets stuck with VHB tape. Pretty easy install if that is the one they bought. The aluminum frame type, a good bit more work but still not terrible.

player

I have a customer that I would like to do something like that with. Is there a reason to buy it from them and not just install dual lock as they show?

S'N'S

They have a video on there site and it looks to me like normal heavy velcro. Looks like a rather easy install.

jasonx

3M Dual lock is the best. Use it in our RC stuff. It isn't like velcro is more like a clip system where one side has a ball and one side has a cup. Strong as hell.

visual800

I have a customer that I would like to do something like that with. Is there a reason to buy it from them and not just install dual lock as they show?

With this im happy with customer getting from then, the prices arent bad and it releases me from any issues as long as i follow instructions ( right! We know how that goes) install will be this afternoon I will do pics and comments after done.

signage

With this im happy with customer getting from then, the prices arent bad and it releases me from any issues as long as i follow instructions ( right! We know how that goes) install will be this afternoon I will do pics and comments after done.

Hope all went well! Waiting on your opinion and to see pictures of this install.