• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutmaster & Graphtec CE 5000 series

mfatty500

Is anybody using Corel Draw ( I'm using X7) & Cut Master 3, 4, or 5 with Graphtec CE 5000 series plotters and Windows 11. I'm getting ready to put W11 on my old Windows 8.1 machine. I need to know if it works with any of the previously stated equipment. I should add that I am using Cut master 3 on W8.1 & W10 without any problems.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Vassago

W11 often has problems with hardware of that age.. W10 is stable - is there any reason you NEED w11 on a production PC?

mfatty500

W11 often has problems with hardware of that age.. W10 is stable - is there any reason you NEED w11 on a production PC?
I use my computer for both, production and pleasure....I know I shouldn't but I do. I do have a W10 laptop that I travel with, with Corel Flexi, installed on it, and it does work fine, even my old Flexi 8.6. I mainly use it for cut vinyl at cheer & dance events.