• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cutting from corel

msenjur

Hello!
i have format whole pc, and started over again. But i cant find old program for cutting (eurocut 3.0) that i used before.
So, i tryed to cut direct from corel draw to Roland camm-1, pnc 1100.
I managed to get the cutter working and everything, im just having problems with page orientation. I just cant set it up, that the cutter would cut from same position as shown in Print preview.
Can anybody help?
Thanks for reply!

Techman

contact Old Paint, a member here, He invented cutting direct from corel about 20 yrs ago. He knows all the drivers, and connections to make it cut direct from corel.

OldPaint

you need to set up the orientation in the roland driver............and set the page in corel BOTH THE SAME. when you open printer setup in corel after you have selected the roland as your printer.......you will see a page on it and the letter A, should be laying on its side.. now in corel page setup you should be LANDSCAPE ......i have a page set in corel as as plotter 23.50 X110.00 i do all my work on. when you hit print preview it will show it exactly as it will cut it.

OldPaint

you need to set up the orientation in the roland driver............and set the page in corel BOTH THE SAME. when you open printer setup in corel after you have selected the roland as your printer.......you will see a page on it and the letter A, should be laying on its side.. now in corel page setup you should be LANDSCAPE ......i have a page set in corel as as plotter 23.50 X110.00 i do all my work on. when you hit print preview it will show it exactly as it will cut it.
dos bey don ya