• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Design Contest - Ultimate Fighting Geriatrics

weaselboogie

An old fellow hobbles into your shop and approaches the counter.

“Hoping you can help me out. Me and a couple of fellers from the nursing home get all hopped up on Vicodin and Darvocet and beat the living tar out of each other in the boiler room every Wednesday evening after ‘Matlock’.

We’re hoping we can get picked up as a recognized fighting organization and go mainstream, but we need some high falootin’ designin’ so we look legit.

We’d like to keep this hush-hush. After all, the first rule of the Ultimate Fighting Geriatrics is ‘You don’t talk about….’ no, no, that’s not right… that’s like rule number 4. The first rule is ‘In bed by 8’ followed by ‘Don’t eat squash before UFG’.

Our families have put together a lawsuit thinkin’ that the staff is beating the crap out of us on a regular basis so we’d like to get this off the ground soon before the home gets shut down. . We can pay you for your fancy designin’ with stolen meds and rolled oats. You up for it, whipper snapper?”

The specs:
Make a logo design for the soon to be nationally recognized UFG fighting organization

Logo needs to read:

Shady Pines Nursing Home
UFG
Ultimate Fighting Geriatrics

The letters “UFG” needs to dominate the logo

Feel free to utilize any other icons that you feel would portray our origins and purpose.

Deadline is Sunday night, March 15th (10 days from this post)and the selections will be posted on Monday, March 16th for voting.

Winner hosts the next contest.

Entrants have already been acknowleged and are:

Isign
JoeDiaz
Dave Drane
Pat Whatley
Tiki
Neato
Geb
Shovelhead
SynergyJim
JillBeans
Doyle
Flame
GAC05
Rdm01
D&TGraphics
RebeckaR
tanneji
Caleb
Stevo
Signasaurus Rex
Steve G
Mike Paul

Doyle

it's too bad you're not in on this weasel, one of those kickass caricatures would tie into this great

SignosaurusRex

I've gotta drop out of this one Weaselboogie. I received some not so pleasant news last evening regarding my mom and so I'll be attending to more important matters this next week.