• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Design ideas Help

ExtremeG Alamosa

Hi All,
Looking for some design ideas for this convention center.
Wall mounted entrance signage. I don't want birds to nest in the dips of the wheat. It's not my logo, yes it's crap.
What if the wheat was cut steel and stood off from the cabinet? Any other recommendations or thoughts would be helpful. Criticism welcomed on this one.
Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Tell them to get rid of the wheat altogether or incorporate it into the half moon. Solid steel..... the birds will still go in there and so will a million bugs and crap. Besides, it looks dumb anyway.

ProSignTN

That is a bad design. Awful. Are those green strips really long straight fairways or where the wheat is supposed to grow? Go buy Mike Stevens book Mastering Layout and loan it to whoever drew this, or better yet gift it to them.

ProSignTN

Also consider for that many channel letters you would have 40 holes for electrical and around 150 to mount the letters. Damn, that's a lot of silicone and lot of places to leak.