• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Disintegrating Rubber

signgirl

I know I have seen a post in this forum for this without purchasing new. Using gas line to replace? Etched vinyl wrapping? Any ideas would be appreciated!

Hielorojo

Hello there, a similar/relation question please, how do you clean the "rubber drum" of your plotter, the mine "take a lot of the dust"(my room is clean :) ) and the dust "glue" over the rubber..........
Thank you in advance.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Hello there, a similar/relation question please, how do you clean the "rubber drum" of your plotter, the mine "take a lot of the dust"(my room is clean :) ) and the dust "glue" over the rubber..........
Thank you in advance.
ThePlotterDoctor has the best rate on replacement drums I have found.

Hielorojo

Hello there, thank you for your replies,I mean that drum is in good condition but is getting dirty with dust, how can clean off??
Best Regards.

Jase

The 'fuel' line roller is fairly cheap to replace directly from gerber. The roller on my HS is fairly old and I just cover this in baby talc, works a treat.

signgirl

I used fuel line for the top and purchased the drum from Plotter Doctor. It's going to be nice not fighting the oily stickiness