• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do I need a new print head?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
You can go through both the mechanical, then service menu alignments and probably get it a little better. I'd also go through the feed comp basis in the service menu - first set the main user feed comp to zero then adjust it's basis in the service menu. With that few nozzles out you should not be seeing much in the way of banding due to just that.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
You are going to need a full service manual, the correct order for doing the alignments, at least a 30x loupe, and a couple of hours....

If you have never done these procedures and try to just eyeball it and wing it you can easily make things a lot worse. I dont have time to find and email you a service manual right now though. The Yahoo JV3 group is also a top resource for finding the best order for doing all the alignments.