• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EFI RASTEK FOR SALE!

ADVANCED DISPLAY

ADVANCED DISPLAY
Ok I couldn't post in the classifieds so I'll do it here: If anyone's looking for a cheap intro into flatbed printing, I've got a EFI raster flatbed that's being replaced next week. It's working BEAUTIFULLY at the moment, the problem is it's old and if I had to replace parts I'm forced to go to eBay or something. I've got ink for it, the lamps are new(ish) and we just replaced a reservoir sensor a month ago. Ever since I placed the order for my new printer this thing's been working like a champ.

There's a computer that comes with it with the software loaded into it ready to go. I just don't want to mess with it more than I have to so anybody who may be interested MAKE ME AN OFFER! located in Northeast ohio shipping and everything would be your responsibility. message me for photos or whatever.

ADVANCED DISPLAY

ADVANCED DISPLAY
I don't know if it would help at all to say I'm MORE than willing to deal on this.... I'm talking $1,000+shipping costs, it's yours. again: it still prints beautifully! If you're not interested in buying it, but have some idea of someone that might or at least have an option for me to get rid of it, please feel free to reach out.