• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EnduraTex "Iron On" Thermo Vinyl

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
Hey all....
I have been getting my shirt vinyl from Sign Whorehouse and I have been getting the EnduraTex White, number 01-White.
I am trying to find this exact brand from another supplier.
Any clues as to where to get it?
This stuff is great to use.
The backing holds well, for cutting and weeding very small text and off the wall fonts.
Applies in seconds and peels hot.
I use a press to apply it to the shirts.
Thanks in advance!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Anything with 'Endura' in it's name is Sign Warehouse generic, found nowhere else, and is universally crap.

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
Someone has to manufacture it! Besides, I wasn't asking for your expert opinion, I just want to know who makes the product.
I'm a firm believer in, "if you have nothing good to say, sod off!
Now, where was I?
Major contributor of what? Sarcasm? Snottyness? Better than thou attitude?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Someone has to manufacture it! Besides, I wasn't asking for your expert opinion, I just want to know who makes the product....

Right, someone has to make the stuff but that signifies nothing. If you want to know who makes it, call the vendor and ask. Either they'll tell you or they won't. I wouldn't be surprised that it's made by a variety of manufacturers and SW is buying inventory surpluses and slapping their name on it.On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if there were someone cranking out this stuff.

Whose expert opinion were you soliciting?

... I'm a firm believer in, "if you have nothing good to say, sod off!

Close but don't you think that "if you have nothing to say..." works a bit better? Especially in your case.

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
It depends on whether you're a grammar freak, or simply prefer to speak your mind.
You strike me as a man, who may be a bit too uppity for me.
I prefer a good laugh, and less attitude.
Thanks for your opinion.
Moving on.

Johnny Best

It depends on whether you're a grammar freak, or simply prefer to speak your mind.
You strike me as a man, who may be a bit too uppity for me.
I prefer a good laugh, and less attitude.
Thanks for your opinion.
Moving on.

This sounds like a statement you would make on a online dating site. But your right, don't think bob would be your type to spend time with.