• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

engraving

ova

We have a Newing-Hall Apex with a 15" table. It's a scratch engraver and also has a router for doing plastic and acrylic.

One of our suppliers was having a demo show on engravers. This machine was actually being used at the show. We bought it as a new machine complete with warrenty, set-up, and tech support same as a new one.

Has it's own rip program. As long as it can see a cut path, it will engrave the image. Great for doing company logos.

Dave

CanuckSigns

We have 2 vision engravers, they are both about 15 years old, I'm sure they have improved since than, but we want to throw ours off a cliff on a pretty regular basis.

CES020

Does anyone use a desktop computerized engraver? What brand? Cost is a factor.
Thanks

You mean a rotary engraver or a laser? Both can be desktop and both are computerized. We have a Xenetech rotary, a Univeral laser, and a Trotec laser.

threeputt

We have to Xenetech rotarys and one Xenetech laser.

All do a great job, albeit different tasks for different machines.

You need to be a bit more specific regarding what you intend to engrave.

ie: Walnut stocks on a hunting rifle, cake servers, jewelry, plaques, plastic signs, etc.