• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EPSON DRIVER YOU CANNOT PRINT WITH THIS DRIVER

adamfromayr

I Cant connect my 2 x FC2000 Printers via network or USB on Windows 10 64BIT

Does anyone know how this is?

Only the 2 x FC2000 Printers i can connect to my PC via USB or Network and im pretty tech savy

Ive restarted the PC removed drivers, reinstalled etc etc

EPSON DRIVER YOU CANNOT PRINT WITH THIS DRIVER

Screenshot (127).jpg

njkreger

The Swiss-Army Knife for Sign Shops
Are you printing via Garment Creator or some other RIP software? Did it just start happening? If so, did anything change?

yannb

These drivers are only there for communications with the printer, as an intermediate between a rip and the printer.

adamfromayr

Thanks for replying Guys

i bought 2 x used ones from different sellers im using a 10 x meter USB cable

I can connect to the web address on each printer but cant seem to access any settings i also have the service programme and that doesnt connect to the printers via USB Also

I will try garment creator today again but when i tried that before the Print icon was like unable to print "like grayed out"

njkreger

The Swiss-Army Knife for Sign Shops
Thanks for replying Guys

i bought 2 x used ones from different sellers im using a 10 x meter USB cable

I can connect to the web address on each printer but cant seem to access any settings i also have the service programme and that doesnt connect to the printers via USB Also

I will try garment creator today again but when i tried that before the Print icon was like unable to print "like grayed out"
With those Epson, it's my understanding that the web interface is pretty limited and meant as an avenue to configure the network settings, but you have to use Epson's other utilities for anything else:

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39090.pdf

Feel free to post additional screenshots of what you're seeing. It's hard to understand just via text (I'm a visual person).

adamfromayr

Thanks i managed to get it finally via USB

Thanks for sharing the link

I greatly appreciate your replies and time

Have a nice Festive season

:notworthy: