• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

??? Export PDF Without Document Border ???

Sign Works

Using Flexi Pro 8 and can't seem to export PDF without document border showing up in PDF file. What am I forgetting to do? I've done this thousands of times in the past but seem to be stuck in stupid today, ready to scream, what am I forgetting?

afarraway

Can you up load a picture? Is it just one project or all of them that is happening to. Sometimes not making a line transparent will cause lines to show or having hidden objects with exporting.

Sign Works

OK, so what was it.
Maybe somebody else can use the info in the future

Exported PDF file prints with Document Border. Tried deselecting "Show Border" under document additional options menu, border still showed up in PDF print. Tried applying white fill to "Substrate Color", border still showed up in PDF print. Solution was to put white rectangle (same size as document) behind all artwork, now exported PDF file prints without document border. My problem was that I didn't realize my stroke default had changed somehow, default is generally no stroke. So initally when I tried using the white rectangle it had a black stroke applied and that was also showing up in the PDF print which I assumed was still the document border.