• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fb500 printing gray as gradient

Dizzy385

Graphic designer
786ABBF5-AE0A-4BCF-B52A-4E1C518E5455.jpeg

This happens whenever I print this file(the fade of color at the top), not sure why and can't figure out how to fix it. I print at the highest quality, material is polystyrene

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Doesn't look anything near a high quality print compared to your thumb and thumbnail.

Dizzy385

Graphic designer
Doesn't look anything near a high quality print compared to your thumb and thumbnail.
I'm printing using photo quality one of my print heads is starting to go bad so I'm going to assume that's why even tho this only happens on this design

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, ya also have a lotta static going on there, too. It could be zapping your ink unevenly.

Dizzy385

Graphic designer
Well, ya also have a lotta static going on there, too. It could be zapping your ink unevenly.
I think so too, what do you do to get ride of the static? I have staticide but I've never used it for my flatbed just my Mutoh

Rohit Prasad

WWW.COMPASSCOLOR.COM
Try running this project in single pass (fine text mode) that should do the trick or run it in photo plus. The fade of color on top is either a bad head or an expired ink. Check the date on the black ink…do a prime bar test…that should tell you if it’s the heads or bad ink.