• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fb500

Dizzy385

Graphic designer
Sometimes my prints fade out at the end of the print, happens randomly usually..anyone know what I can do to fix?

Attachments

• D369FEB9-B3FE-4A57-BDC8-890E6194939F.jpeg
    D369FEB9-B3FE-4A57-BDC8-890E6194939F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 91

Turnergraphics

Did you ever get an answer? Basically the printer doesn't know what size the sign is so when the sign passed beyond the media sensor, it stops printing. The solution is in media configuration where you tell the printer the size.

Dizzy385

Graphic designer
Did you ever get an answer? Basically the printer doesn't know what size the sign is so when the sign passed beyond the media sensor, it stops printing. The solution is in media configuration where you tell the printer the size.
I haven't and I do tell it the size, it'll print the whole thing it's just that sometimes it doesn't print all colors so it's faded the first inch or two, and then the next print is always fine afterwards