• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Few new jobs...

Deaton Design

Heres a few new jobs I completed lately.
The ATV park sign is 8' by 16', with the logo on seperate mdo, along with the digital prints of the vehicles. All hand painted except the lettering.The four back sheets were installed first, then the logo which was in eight pieces. The words Black Mountain are a seperate level of mdo also.
The Evarts sign is mdo, also layered in three levels on the word Evarts, and the round piece at the top. The line Birthplace... is gold leaf vinyl. The back ground is all hand painted.
Home Health is mdo two sided mounted on one post with a scroll bracket.
All vinyl, with the borders hand painted.
The Mennonite sign is all vinyl on mdo.
Riverside Church is all vinyl on mdo also. Hung on an existing structure the church wanted to use.

Attachments

• parksign.jpg
    parksign.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 147
  • evartssign.jpg
    evartssign.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 139
  • homehealth.jpg
    homehealth.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 140
  • mennonitesign.jpg
    mennonitesign.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 136
  • riversidechurch.jpg
    riversidechurch.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 126

Deaton Design

Nice work! Gotta ask what's up with the fine print on the Evarts sign?
Pete, the signs were paid for with grant money, therefore, it had to have this information on there. That part I wasnt told about until the design was okayed, but we had to get it on there. You cant read it unless you are right on top of it, but thats they way they wanted it. One of them federal things...

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Great color combination, layout and use of fonts........

As always.... fantastic work John !!

:wink:

CES020

2 outdoor adventure signs, 2 churches and 1 home health. Are they all related? :Big Laugh

Beautiful work, thanks for sharing. Just gorgeous work.

GP

Great work. I think if I am up in Harlan County, I would recognize a Deaton sign. Always a fantastic use of fonts, color and shape.

Very well done as always, sir.

GP

SignManiac

John as we've come to expect, great work! My only minor peeve is with the New Riverside sign. It's beautiful so why couldn't they pony up a little more and go with nicer post instead of the pipe structure. It really clashes with your beautiful sign...

Glad to see you're busy with some nice projects!