• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Firefighter/Family logo

CavellaDesign

I am working on a logo for my company and could use some advice and opinions. I make unique gifts and signs based around the fire service. Custom painted fire extinguisher lamps are my best sellers. I want to incorporate the idea of Family and Brotherhood. I found this image and wanted to make a Family/Brotherhood logo for Cavella Designs. Any input or opinions will be greatly appreciated.
cavellalogo73.jpg

jfiscus

Rap Master
I don't want to sound rude, but have someone else do your logo design.
I would recommend using an icon like the Maltese cross to build your artwork around.
The ying-yang and bleeding cowboys are both no-nos.

DesireeM

My advice would be not to plagiarize with something you found on the internet.
Why not hire a graphic designer? I'm sure you could negotiate a fair price for a logo.

As a designer I don't like to give "ideas" for design because well...I get paid to have "ideas" for a design.
Maybe that's just me....

It would be better if you came up with a concept of your own and then asked for critique.

Pat Whatley

The image is fine for selling stickers on etsy although you've be better doing something original. Whatever you do get rid of the Bleeping Cowboys font at the bottom.

Is finding a clip art image as far as you've gotten with the design? You could always take the simple way out and use the image as an icon.

Attachments

• CAVELLA.jpg
    CAVELLA.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 127

CavellaDesign

Thanks for the quick reply's. Bleeding cowboys was out long ago. Just about everything I do has a Maltese cross in it, I was looking for a way to incorporate the two ideas without a Maltese cross. I know that that is a generic clip art image. I'm struggling with how to bring the two concepts together. I think just a sign panel is too plain. Here is the font I will be using.
cavellasign.jpg