• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First for me, a package for someone else inside my package

binki

This is a first for me. I have an order of shirts and inside the box is a second day air envelope that is addressed to someone else close by but it is empty. I look up the tracking code at the package is in 'delay'.

The box has extra tape on it so it looks like someone at VQT decided to make a 5 finger discount for themselves.

I will contact the customer and shipper tomorrow as I don't know the value of the contents but the product did have some value based on what the shipper sells.

binki

I spoke with the person who was supposed to get the package and gave them the empty bag and the local dispatch number for the shipping company. It looks like someone in the warehouse, a loader or the driver recognized the vendor was a jewelry company and decided to 're-gift' the merch to themselves. One of the shipping labels was removed but not the delivery address or return address. I am guessing that might have been a routing number or something otherwise identifiable to the perp.

Hopefully she gets it straightened out and gets her merch that she ordered and paid for.

But now thinking about this, we have been shorted several times on shirts over the last few months. I guess we will have to take a look at our deliveries more carefully to see if they have been opened and re-taped.