• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First Signcraft magazine

Colin

Is this first edition of Signcraft Magazine rare or of any value? (I also have a bunch of others from 1990 to 2009)

20210714_051353.jpg

Those early ones were really cool. For the first 15 years they were tops and so much good sign information. Now they're like a digital print magazine. I stopped getting them a few years ago but they keep sending them to me for free.

David Wright

Those early ones were really cool. For the first 15 years they were tops and so much good sign information. Now they're like a digital print magazine. I stopped getting them a few years ago but they keep sending them to me for free.
You're thinking of Signs of the Times.

David Wright

After moving shop home this month I finally threw away almost 40 years of Signcraft. I kept about ten including the ragged and partial two and three issues. Supposedly all digitized on their website now.

sardocs

Hi Colin - Is that the issue with an interview with Ross Ireland? I think I still have that one kickin' around here somewhere also.

Colin

^^^ I just checked now; no, I don't see that.

While we're at it everyone, I have a bunch of old sign books that I'm selling, and I've easily found their value online, but I can't find anything pertaining to this 9.25" x 12.25" hardcover by Atkinson. Any ideas on its value?

Attachments

• 20210723_140057.jpg
    20210723_140057.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 139

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Does value count ?? Usually it only counts if you can find a buyer.

I have boxes and boxes of signcraft. I doubt they're worth much. Ya just never know. Yo, somebody make me an offer. :popcorn:

Billct2

It was so great when that came out, Signs Of The Times had become a "corporate" sign mag and SignCradt was about small shops making great signs.