• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fit object to path

I can't for the life of me remember or figure it out. I have a line of barbwire I created I need to make it fit around an oval. Fit text to path doesn't work right. Can anyone help me out. Thanks

Cyw

If you're using Corel, save the piece of barbed wire as Artistic media.
Then all you need to do is drag or point to the path and Corel will automatically fit the barbed wire to the oval

Cyw

Corel 12 is old but the Artistic Media tool is even older, if I remember correctly........

heres some media brushes I created in Corel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 108

Cyw

After you save your barbed wire as a brush, you can use it to draw with or you can apply it to a path, like your oval.
its easy
if you haven't tried before, take a few minutes to play around, it's not complicated.
Just remember, this is a case where 'size does matter', so save your graphic accordingly.
If you find the brush stretching too much on your path, either make a longer segment for your brush or break your path apart into sections
Both things will reduce the 'stretched' look.