• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi cuts jibberish

AHornback

Recently installed new motor on Graphtec 8600-130. since doing that anything I send from Flexi is jibberish single line cuts. I can cut from cut master fine. any ideas?? Prior Flex would only let me print 3 jobs then have to restart to send more

Recently installed new motor on Graphtec 8600-130. since doing that anything I send from Flexi is jibberish single line cuts. I can cut from cut master fine. any ideas?? Prior Flex would only let me print 3 jobs then have to restart to send more
Graphtec cutting plotters can utilize two languages: GPGL (Graphtec plotter graphics language) and HPGL (Hewlett Packard graphics language).

Cutting Master software normally uses GPGL. The cutter's language can be set to either one, or 'Auto' on the cutter's front panel, so that it automatically switches between the languages.

AHornback

Graphtec cutting plotters can utilize two languages: GPGL (Graphtec plotter graphics language) and HPGL (Hewlett Packard graphics language).

Cutting Master software normally uses GPGL. The cutter's language can be set to either one, or 'Auto' on the cutter's front panel, so that it automatically switches between the languages.
You are amazing!! Thank you!! Unfortunately I'm not the only person working on fixing this equipment. I am the only person with real sign experience. My organization has Engineers that "Work" on equipment . they called me as a last resort. So thank you!! with your help I have fixed 3 issues that were caused by others!! UGGGHHHHH almost to the original issue. LOL

AHornback

You are amazing!! Thank you!! Unfortunately I'm not the only person working on fixing this equipment. I am the only person with real sign experience. My organization has Engineers that "Work" on equipment . they called me as a last resort. So thank you!! with your help I have fixed 3 issues that were caused by others!! UGGGHHHHH almost to the original issue. LOL
The Language was also causing my off kiss cuts..