• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help! customer here waiting.....

slappy

for the designer to call back that designed his "logo" with font name

what font is this!?!?!

Last edited:

slappy

my next question... anyone know of something close to it for free? i'm not spending 19.95 on a font that i'll never use...

slappy

found it for free here.. http://www.jabroo.com/index/search/q/vivaldi

he went to a copyland or quickprint and the guy designed that on the business cards... just what you see there, not much to it.... now he wants it on the back of the truck.

damn! lol that vivacious font looks identical!

he told me if i had to pay for it to find something close to it.. but knowing myself, i'd spend another hour making it look better then what he got.. so i rather just use the font used and not waste time playing with mine

slappy

I did it already Rex! But that will probably look better then what i got maybe. I made 2 capital L's and cut each in half and the loop i shrunk and moved the inner line over and then the bottom half, moved the straight line up and welded them together:smile:

Last edited:

slappy

now all i have to do now is add a www. and .com in arial and done! this is going to be really good business advertising ya know? I can't even tell what he does by the name. I pointed that out to him and he said that's why people will go to his site after they see it on his truck:doh:

CheapVehicleWrap

now all i have to do now is add a www. and .com in arial and done! this is going to be really good business advertising ya know? I can't even tell what he does by the name. I pointed that out to him and he said that's why people will go to his site after they see it on his truck:doh:

Hope he's got a dedicated server to handle the traffic spike.