• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help please

Kate

I am looking for the font for both fox and hound as eel as the take out menu. Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 62

paul luszcz

I should ask Kate to introduce herself to the community. Kate is a graphic designer from Australia, now living in the United States and working with me here in Plymouth, MA.

She has been using this site frequently to ask for (and receive answers) to numerour font queries. For your quick replies, I thank you. I hope I contribute enough answers to pay you all back for the help you've given Kate.

I'm told this particular logo was originally designed in Ireland and the font is somewhat common there. If the font remains unknown we'll ask the Vector Doctor to redraw it. Usually Eric wants to know the font before he does this, hence the reason for the question.

I think it would be something if this community could help an Australian designer identify an Irish font!

But mostly, I just wanted to give my thanks to the many who have helped us with these numerous requests. Thank you.