• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help please?

Tharnpheffa

I have to add names to a directory and I can't get this.
I thought it was Impact but no. None of the usual suspects, News Gothic, not Franklin Gothic. Maybe there's a less bold Impact out there....
Thanks!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 64

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Too small for me to get a good comparison, but possibly 'Standard Bold Condensed' ??

Tharnpheffa

Not Arroyo, but thanks! Gino, do you mean Univers Bold Condensed? Couldn't locate a Standard. Nope on Univers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
S T A N D A R D B O L D C O N D E N S E D

SBC.jpg SBC-BOX.jpg

I don't know if it's a match, but it's close. :Oops:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
After posting my pictures.... I went back for another look at yours.

Can you possibly post it larger ?? Reason being is.... it looks like someone misused some kerning, spacing and sizing features originally. The commas are different, the ‘s’ is different from one line to the next and the leading is all off.

I really don’t understand why or how you’re going to match a bastardized font as you have pictured ?? :clapping:

RebeckaR

If this is a directory where different names have been added over a period of time, it's more than likely that you're dealing with different fonts.

(Perhaps you can talk them into replacing all of the names so they'll all be the same.)