• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help Please

DRPSignsNGrafix

Can some one ID this font it's on a 67 SkiDoo i know that.

Attachments

• Olympic.jpg
    Olympic.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 78

Jim C

Where can that Churchward Heading be found I can't find it anywhere. It seems to be gone from the face of earth.

signage

Rex if you click on to purchase it says that MyFonts doesn't have the rights to sell this font!

SignosaurusRex

Rex if you click on to purchase it says that MyFonts doesn't have the rights to sell this font!
Interesting........What can I say........"customer service" issue. Surprise, surprise, surprise........................................................................ follow the links. Maybe it'll turn up somewhere......I only provided an I.D alternative. :wink:

Jim C

That's why I asked cause I've searched everywhere nowhere to be found.......I mean no where. anyone want to share it. I don't think it is available anywhere.

SignosaurusRex

Not to take anything away from Shovelhead.....all good suggestions, however a good second choice to start with Would be FOLIO STANDARD-BOLD CONDENSED or COMPACTA BT (Very common). As with any font, it would require some tweaking to achieve the same characteristics of the sample.

Jim C

File sharing is not permitted on this forum!
I already knew that as well but as it seems this isn't a font that is for sale so I don't see the problem. Maby there is a knockoff somewhere....anyone know..... Aslo shovel I can't find any of those others you show. What is it with these fonts????

signage

Just because something isn't for sale doesn't give anyone the right to pass it along, it falls under EULA's!

Shovelhead

I already knew that as well but as it seems this isn't a font that is for sale so I don't see the problem. Maby there is a knockoff somewhere....anyone know..... Aslo shovel I can't find any of those others you show. What is it with these fonts????

simple GOOGLE search....Paratype, Hoefler, etc.

SignsOfMaine

Churchward types were once offered under one foundry, and as part of a chank.com font pack, now they are being offered by "bluhead studio"

Apparently they aren't serious about selling their fonts, as the website offers nothing except a few samples, and these link you to myfonts, which probably will keep saying you can't buy them.

I expect you must email them to get anywhere - bluheadinfo@bluheadstudio.com

The fonts from this designer seem pretty decent, it's a shame they aren't getting spread properly.

On the other hand, almost all of the sample replacement fonts offered here would work and 99.9% of customers wouldn't know the difference. The other .1 percent would know, but wouldn't care :p