• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help Please

Jim C

Can anyone help me with this font Please I've looked through every rounded font I can find and no match.

Attachments

• Costa Azahar.jpg
    Costa Azahar.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 105

Jim C

Thanks guy's I really appreciate the help. I found a better pic of the logo that I was really looking for and it has a different font. I think it might be Helvetica rounded just not positive. If you know I could use some reassurance on that, also the BENICARLÓ font if possible. Thanks again.

Attachments

• Costa Azahar.jpg
    Costa Azahar.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 107

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
not sure if i'm right cause i dont have the software at home, but i'm thinking Gerber's Marker font on the second sample....maybe suggest that they stick with just one font on all future work?

rdm01

not sure if i'm right cause i dont have the software at home, but i'm thinking Gerber's Marker font on the second sample....maybe suggest that they stick with just one font on all future work?

Definitely not Marker, I think Colin might be the closest after looking at arab brushstroke.

Shovelhead

Thanks guy's I really appreciate the help. I found a better pic of the logo that I was really looking for and it has a different font. I think it might be Helvetica rounded just not positive. If you know I could use some reassurance on that, also the BENICARLÓ font if possible. Thanks again.

Helvetica family has no serifs.

Jim C

Yea I know it blows it's at an angle. Colin and Baz have it correct Dom Casual
it is thanks for all the help everyone. I originally was looking at Dom Casual. and left it out on the second sample errrrr Again thanks for all the help.