• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font ID longhorn steakhouse

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
My database failed to match either font ... probably because of being stretched or squeezed.

"STEAKHOUSE" is somebody's version of Copperplate but there are a number of versions on the market with considerable differences between them.

"LONGHORN" doesn't look at all familar.

You can download a vector version of the complete logo HERE is you don't actually need the alphabet.

RaceDayVinyls

thank you for that link! i only spent about 3 hours re-creating that logo, but that site is going to help a TON! man, thank you so much.

RaceDayVinyls

by any chance, are there more sites like this? you have no idea how much time this is going to save me. well, actually, you probably do know...

iSign

3 hours!! ...no offense intended, but you must have needed the practice anyway.

Next time, if you have a 3 hour vectorizing job, & want to look at alternatives... don't forget to try out the vector doctor. he is a menber 7 a merchant here. I have used his services numerous times with complete saticfaction, as have many others from this board. His link is down at the bottom of the page.