• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Id, Please!

Anyone know what the "Prayer & Praise" font is?

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:for your help!!

Jessica

Attachments

• ex2_banner_red.jpg
    ex2_banner_red.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 117

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
hi fred, what do you use to search for matching fonts?

In this case, because the artwork has been Photoshopped, I did not do an automated comparison because that requires a sample of the unmodified font. What I did was to use Typograf. I entered the text, navigated to my font library which in divided into groups, opened the Script folder and manually scrolled through looking for certain artistic features.

Attachments

• typograf.jpg
    typograf.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 56

SignosaurusRex

Its a bastard variation of Lasalle. I have it but could not tell you who produced or distributed this variation, as I purchased it years ago on a 5 1/2" floppy along with a few others for Anagraph. Lasalle is available at MyFonts.

SignosaurusRex

enStep Software also distributed a couple very very close if not matching fonts called TracyTracy and Museum Pieces. Some "Swift" font packages like Typecase 2001 may also have these.

mountainmang

In this case, because the artwork has been Photoshopped, I did not do an automated comparison because that requires a sample of the unmodified font. What I did was to use Typograf. I entered the text, navigated to my font library which in divided into groups, opened the Script folder and manually scrolled through looking for certain artistic features.