• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Product Font ID

GTracer

There will be a free webinar on June 12 & 14 to show how to use the FontEye tool in Graphic Tracer. This powerful tool can currently identify around 100,000 fonts, (new fonts are continually being added to the search database). Many fonts can be identified even if they have been distorted in a variety of ways. Anyone interested should visit www.graphicpowers.com and sign up for the live demo. People are invited to send files, as many will be used in the demo.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Wow. Seems like a great tool:

$15 /mo. billed monthly or $10 /mo. billed annually for yearly subscription. Perhaps a bit expensive?
And Eh... I'm not particularly sure about subscription based software. But indeed it seems like a great little tool for easily identifying fonts.
Thanks for the info GTracer

SignsSupport

GTracer

Identifying fonts is only part of what it does, and there now is a limited time offer of a one price "Lifetime" option available. This is a great opportunity for those who do not care for "subscription" software, as it gives free upgrades for life.

Last edited: