• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID

Colin

I've tried everything on this. I don't know if it's in its natural state, or if it's been stretched or compressed, but here it is:

Attachments

• Mystery Font.jpg
    Mystery Font.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 153

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're just d!ckin' around with us now.

Ya can't read that, let alone identify it. Who in their right mind would choose such a stupid looking mess ?? Does your part of the earth rely on stupid-a$$ fonts for everything ?? :toasting:

Colin

You're just d!ckin' around with us now.

Ya can't read that, let alone identify it. Who in their right mind would choose such a stupid looking mess ?? Does your part of the earth rely on stupid-a$$ fonts for everything ?? :toasting:
Do you ever have anything meaningful to say? God you're a jackass.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do you ever do anything meaningful ?? I'm not the one asking for the most silliest.... I can't even call half of them type faces, cause they're so awful looking fonts. Do people in your area of earth come to you on purpose to find queer-looking stuff ?? Are you some kinda magnet for that crap ??

Other than b!tch about someone who didn't bother to clue you in on their job, what have you done recently to help anyone ?? Family, friends, other members here..... or anywhere ??

Besides, why do you always resort to name calling ?? Does that make you feel better ?? I think someone needs a vacation and go to anger management classes.:donderwolk: