• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font id

WOODBS

anyone know the font of the smaller text ...mold abatement etc? by the way how about that layout...nice huh? at least i ain't that bad with my designs...hahahah

Attachments

• DSC00960.JPG
    DSC00960.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC00959.JPG
    DSC00959.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 188

WOODBS

also, i would like to upsell this guy to a print instead of basic letters. what type of background would look good with this biz? i looked at istock for ducts etc ..no luck. he also wants that "panda " carrying a ladder?? looks like a gorilla to me..any idea where to get that clipart?thanksb

Pat Whatley

Why would you want a background? Even with redoing the lettering it's just going to make it less effective.

I kind of dig the panda graphic. It needs to be redrawn and needs to be about 4' tall but it's a good concept to build around. This could be a pretty memorable if it's done right.

WOODBS

i am not set on any design, kust thought maube a pic to the side or some type of background would look cool?? do ya know where i can get the font??thanks

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I can assure you that this is not Baskerville or Times

Caslon is the better match. Notice the v, the slightly angled top of the A, cap W, and other letters that do not match the aforementioned

Caslon 3 Italic seems to be the best.

John Butto

georgia?

As attached, the Caslon I have has a different "h" but if you replace with new lettering on truck no one would notice the change except a fontfreak (that's a good thing).