• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font name

Dave Stacey

Can anyone tell me a font name or something close.

Thanks Dave

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 42

Dave Stacey

Thanks Fred & Jill

I also found the font Ossian in "what the font"that the customer will have to buy unless there's a different name that's a free download.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks Fred & Jill

I also found the font Ossian in "what the font"that the customer will have to buy unless there's a different name that's a free download.

Why would you buy it when I gave you a link to the free download in my previous post?

Attachments

• BELIEVE.jpg
    BELIEVE.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 42

Dave Stacey

Thanks Fred

That font works great.
I stupidly looked at the way "kells" looked and presumed you were suggesting something close. Is there a way to preview the fonts on the site you gave me?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks Fred

That font works great.
I stupidly looked at the way "kells" looked and presumed you were suggesting something close. Is there a way to preview the fonts on the site you gave me?

For future reference, I rarely suggest a font that is close. If I do then I will say so.

I don't know of any way to preview at the Moorstation.org website. I think they are an archive dedicated to font designers who have passed from the scene and whose work has passed into the public domain. You can, of course, begin the download and in the download dialog box double click on the font name ... which will launch the very limited Windows Font Viewer.

I do have the entire Casady & Greene library in my FontExpert database and also am a proud owner of the original Fluent Laser Fonts collection by Casady & Greene from the late 1980's.