• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font or logo

CarolinaCabinet

anyone have this vectorized logo or font?

Attachments

• stock%20building%20supply2.jpg
    stock%20building%20supply2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 83

CarolinaCabinet

i dont have flexi delivered yet, just got my new computer with adobe ill and photo on it and none of these fonts are there... anyone got it?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
i dont have flexi delivered yet, just got my new computer with adobe ill and photo on it and none of these fonts are there... anyone got it?

Please don't request others to give you copyrighted materials at our forum. It is against our rules. If you're looking for free fonts, go to any of the thousands of free font sites and download them.

Pat Whatley

You're kidding, right? I'm sure I could recreate that in less than 5 minutes, my employee who's been here two weeks could easily do that in less that 15. Have you ever used Illustrator? You sure you're in the sign business?

CarolinaCabinet

i dont need the illegal copy of it, there are "hundreds" of those sites that have free copy cats that have been made, a name for one to search for is all i need.... i'm not asking for anything copyrighted... thanks tho

CarolinaCabinet

i've used signlab before, not illustrator, and yes i have just been hired and dont have time to wait for delivery or for coworker who is out today.... thanks for the concern tho pat

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
the other font (woseley) is peignot or corel's name of exotic.....as for the univers font....it's pretty common, and i'm sure you have something that is very close.....i'm sure illy or signlab has something that will work....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Univers Black is the main font. Peignot Bold was used for "WOLSELEY".

Those are industry standard names for the commercial, copyrighted versions and they are linked to pages where you may purchase licenses for them and download them.